PJM – Chicago Attorneys
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Purdue University, BA, 1991
- Illinois Institute of Technology-Chicago Kent College of Law, JD, 1995
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Southwest Bar Association
Jeffrey D. Skly focuses his practice on insurance litigation in connection with claims arising out of transportation injuries, construction injuries, dram shop, and premises liability.
Jeff is a skilled litigator and seasoned trial lawyer with a demonstrated record of success handling complex matters through all phases of litigation from inception to final resolution in both State and Federal courts. He has also obtained successful results for his clients outside of the courtroom through alternative dispute resolution, mediation, and arbitration.
Prior to joining Peterson, Johnson and Murray, Jeff’s practice focused on plaintiff’s-side insurance litigation where he was the lead or sole counsel for over 30 jury trials.