PJM – Chicago Attorneys
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (General Bar)
- Northern Illinois University, JD, magnum cum laude, 2004
- Northern Illinois University, Masters in School Business Management, 2014
- Knox College, BA, cum laude with honors, 2000
- Certified Illinois Assessing Official
- Chief School Business Official Endorsement
- Professional Educator License
- Roselle Public Library Trustee (2021-Present)
- DuPage County Expanded Board of Review (2011-2015)
- Roselle Village Trustee (2009-2013)
- College of DuPage Trustee (2008-2009)
Ares G. Dalianis & Kory Atkinson, Property Tax Appeal Litigation, in Real Estate Litigation 12-1 (IICLE, 2008).
Kory Atkinson practices in the areas of election law, real estate taxation, and local government matters. Kory previously worked as an associate for a mid-sized Chicago-based firm representing local governments, and as an assistant corporation counsel for the City of Chicago.
Kory also served as the director of operations for a school district. In this role, Kory oversaw budget and finances, facilities maintenance and expansion, and technology. Kory also served as the lead negotiator in collective bargaining with the school district’s unions.
Kory has experience as an elected official for the Village of Roselle, the Roselle Public Library District, and the College of DuPage.
Kory received both his Juris Doctor and Masters in School Business Management from Northern Illinois University and a Bachelor of Arts from Knox College.