PJM – Chicago Attorneys
Areas of Practice/Concentration
- Federal Civil Rights/ADA/Employment Law Defense
- Commercial and Business Transactions
- General litigation
- Municipal law
- Hearing Adjudication
- Insurance Coverage
- Mediation and ADR
- Personal Injury Defense & Property Damage
- Medical and Dental Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Wills Estates, and Trusts
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, cum laude 2006
- Central Michigan University, B.S in Political Science, 1998
- All Illinois State Courts
- All Michigan State Courts
- Federal Trial Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- 7th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Prior member National Society of Professional Insurance Investigators
- Village Trustee, Fox River Grove
- Former Committee Member – Fox River Grove Planning and Economic Development Committee
- Former School Board Member – Fox River Grove School District 3
- Cub Scout Pack 357 Cub master, 2010-2013.
- Assistant Coach, Fox River Grove Blue Jay, T-Ball; Assistant Coach, Fox River Grove Fire, youth soccer (2015-2017).
Patrick Wall has spent his career defending against claims of general negligence. His specialty has been the defense of complex personal injury matters. Over his 12 years of practice, Mr. Wall has taken over 25+ cases to trial, where he has defended parties in personal injury and civil rights matters. Mr. Wall has a track record of success. Mr. Wall has obtained success for his clients through dispositive motions, and determines to obtain dismissal of his clients’ claims at any time prior to trial. Mr. Wall has extensive experience in Federal and state Court.
Mr. Wall concentrates his practice in general litigation, civil rights litigation, including Section 1983 claims. Mr. Wall has practiced in a broad spectrum of legal matters ranging from defense of premise liability, automobile liability, general tort actions, civil rights claims, and defending class action claims. Mr. Wall is also a licensed State of Illinois hearing adjudicator. Mr. Wall is currently a Special State’s Attorney in both Cook, Will, and McHenry Counties defending various litigated claims in both State and Federal District Court.
At the outset of each case, Mr. Wall determined a clear course of action to defend the claims facing his clients. His attention to the details of a case, ability to identify risks and challenges, and years of practice inform the direction of the defense. As a result, his work is executed with purpose and focus. Mr. Wall considers his clients’ matters his own and exercises concerned ownership over the challenges they face.