PJM – Chicago Attorneys
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Iowa, B.A, 1996
- State of Illinois
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Speaker, Construction Lien Law in Illinois, hosted by Lorman Education Services (December, 2011)
- Speaker, Maintenance is the Key to Protection, hosted by the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (October, 2011)
Thomas J. Condon, Jr. is a trial lawyer whose competency in advocacy, counseling, and litigation traverses a broad spectrum of subject matters. Tom has represented individuals, businesses and municipalities in matters involving personal injury, licensing and regulatory issues, dram shop, construction defects, contract disputes, mechanics liens, product liability, land use and planning, and transportation.
Tom has successfully tried a significant number of matters to verdict before both the bench and juries. He also has effectively resolved matters through alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
Previously, Tom was the Assistant Departmental Counsel for the City of Chicago Department of Buildings. In that role, he prosecuted violations and assisted in the drafting and review of municipal ordinances relating to the enforcement of the City of Chicago Building Code. Additionally, he was the Director of Fast Track Demolition.