PJM – Attorney
Thomas J. Condon, Jr.
Areas of Practice/Concentration
- Commercial Litigation
- Administrative/ Regulatory Law
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Business Organizations
- Personal Injury Litigation
- DePaul University College of Law, J.D., 2002
- University of Iowa, B.A, 1996
- State of Illinois
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Speaker, Updates and Changes to Illinois Video Gaming Laws, 109th Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference
- Speaker, Video Gaming Regulation, 108th Illinois Municipal League Annual Conference
- Speaker, Construction Lien Law in Illinois, hosted by Lorman Education Services (December 2011)
- Speaker, Maintenance is the Key to Protection, hosted by the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (October 2011)
Thomas J. Condon, Jr. is a trial lawyer whose competency in advocacy, counseling, and litigation traverses a broad spectrum of subject matters. Tom is a strategic thinker and trusted advisor who has an outstanding ability to conjure creative solutions to complex challenges. Tom has represented businesses, individuals and municipalities in matters involving licensing and regulatory issues, construction defects, contract disputes, mechanics liens, land use and planning, real estate, dram shop, personal injury, product liability, and transportation.
Tom has successfully tried a significant number of matters to verdict before both the bench and juries. He also has effectively resolved matters through alternative dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation.
As a lawyer, Tom has worked in law firms, been seconded to an in-house legal team of a large national corporation and the government. Tom’s diverse work experience affords him a unique ability to appreciate the client’s objective and offer insight to pragmatically resolve issues.