PJM – Attorney
- University of Illinois College of Law, JD, Pro Bono Notation, 2007
- Purdue University, BS 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Northern and Central Districts of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit and District of Columbia Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- 7th Circuit Bar Association
- University of Illinois Cribbet Society
Ajay’s practice involves corporate transactions, general litigation, and criminal defense work at the appellate level. Prior to joining the firm, Ajay joined Globetrotters Engineering Corporation, an infrastructure engineering firm, as General Counsel.
Ajay received his undergraduate degree from Purdue University in Mathematics and Computer Science. At Purdue he participated in a summer study abroad program at the University of Oxford in Oxford, England.